Monday, January 11, 2010

Paintbox Quilt Along

I received a wonderful Christmas present from my mom this past holiday: Layer Cake, Jelly Roll, and Charm Quilts book. I'm trying to get more into quilting and it looks like a great quilting book. Only problem is, I am a bit strapped at the moment to buy some jelly rolls, layer cakes, and charm packs!

So for the time being I found a Quilt Along to participate in. You can find all the information here, at Oh, Fransson blog. It will be a paintbox quilt along. I have decided to use polka dots prints (my favorite) and solids. By posting this information and my first two blocks here I hope to keep this as a resolution and complete it in a time frame. Along with the host, I plan to give myself 10 weeks to complete it. In my terms, til the end of Winter quarter 2010. I have 80 blocks to make, and hope to quilt it in that time frame as well.

Actually scratch that, I have 78 blocks to make. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment