Friday, January 15, 2010

Blue and Greens and New Idea!

This week I have been super productive. This morning after finishing some details for work I went back to the sewing table! Here are the next 10 paintbox quilt blocks. A couple of greens and introducing the blues!
As I was sewing these quilt blocks, every once in a while I would have a small scrap piece. I have been keeping scraps from the past year in these cute little baskets I got for a $1 a piece at a Joann's sale. Looking at them today I thought those little scraps would be great to make a 2009 scrap crazy quilt. I have no idea how big it will be and what it's end use will be for, but it sounds like a plan to use them up! As you can see in the picture in the back, a thrift store find for fifty cents, Scraps Happen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment